1.4

I purchased a Snapflash photobooth from SnapFlash DBA Kevin Colangelo AKA David Vincent, David Lorentzen.The booth had a used computer it was constructed very bad.

It stopped working and Kevin refused to help out. He threatened my business created web pages that had inflammatory information about me that he created Slandered me, Called me *** and refused to honor the warranty he promised me. I needed to call the Police hire an attorney to stop the harassment and Am in the process of suing him for my money back.

We are now in the process of litigation.He has done this to many of clients

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of snapflash photo booths photo booth and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7000. Snapflash Photo Booths needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned snapflash photo booths photo booth in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Snapflash Photo Booths.

Had an Experience with Snapflash Photo Booths?

Comments

Canastota, New York, United States #1238545

complete lies - this is kevin colangelo - this person is CARL GERACE a photographer in Buffalo NY;

Contact me for verification;

WE called the Police on Mr Gerace for HIS harassment and threats - we have never been contacted by any Police or anyone - this man is a liar and is digging a deep hole for himself

to Anonymous Portland, Oregon, United States #1308981

Yeah, obvious. Basically if he were in valid litigation his own attorney would strangle him for making public comments like the ones made in this "review". Nobody with common sense would make a business decision based on this type of information.